Friday, February 25, 2011

Featuring: Coll's Creations

Pink and Pearly Wire Crochet Necklace / $15.00

I am pleased to introduce you to Colleen of Coll's Creations. She designs and creates the most unique and beautiful pieces of jewelry using gorgeous beading and wire. Enjoy her interview!

About Colleen the Human: I have been a stay at home to two beautiful girls since the birth of my first child. I have an amazing family. Being a stay at home mom affords me the opportunity to be actively involved in my children’s lives and gives me an opportunity to be an active community member as well as stay active in their school activities.

What makes your Etsy shop, and you, a special and/or unique snowflake? My etsy shop is unique because no two items are the same. Each piece has its own personal beauty. My designs are very lightweight to wear and still looking stunning.

How do you set yourself apart from your competition? I think I am competitively priced. I also offer various colored wires as well as beads that I have not seen others using. I’m creating a completely different type of shop.

Where do you draw inspiration from when creating? My inspirations are colors that catch my eye. I also like natural looking beads, so I have quite a few pieces with natural stones in them. My latest inspirations however are Czech fire polished beads; I love how they sparkle.

If you were stuck on a desert island and could only bring one item, you would bring...that would be my crochet hook as I am sure I'd find something that I could crochet. I am addicted to wire crocheting. I guess I'd have to crochet twigs. LOL!

See Colleen's Wearable Art at:
http://www.collscreations.etsy.com

Stay Glamorous!
Rachel DeSantis

No comments:

Post a Comment