Saturday, February 26, 2011

Holy Guacamole, Rachel has a blog.

Hello out there in internet land! Hello...Hello...Hello...what an echo...is this thing on? No, but seriously, I've never had a blog before, I've never wanted a blog before, but now for some reason I have a blog. It's like a cold, it starts with a tickle in your throat and then before you know it, BAM! You've got a blog! Or herpes, one of the two, but I can't remember which one right now.

Anyways, I'm Rachel DeSantis as you can tell by my giant banners and avatars that boast "DeSantis Vintage" all over the place. I like them, I think they're cute and they're staying so get used to it! I am a borderline creepy stalker when it comes to vintage clothing. I lurk in the shadows, eat rats behind dumpsters and attack them when they least expect it. This would be true if by shadows I meant stores and by rats I meant gluten-free bagels with tofutti imitation cream cheese (lactose and gluten intolerance is no joke).

I'm getting so savvy so fast! I now have a blog, I figured out that devil-box people call Facebook and created a fan page for my love child. I even have a Twitter. Woah. The address is www.Facebook.com/DeSantisVintage feel free to like me. If you are on Etsy and you add me as one of your favorite sellers, you'll be entered into my "Store Credit Giveaway" drawing on April 1st. My twitter is www.twitter.com/DeSantisVintage . Neat.

I have a new shop on Etsy and the web address is www.rdesant86.etsy.com , this is like my secret lair where I take all my vintage preciouses hostage. They yell and fuss but I've learned my lesson when it comes to feeding them...never feed the vintage.

Stay Glamorous!

Rachel DeSantis

3 comments:

  1. welcome to the world of handmade! you are off to a great start, being on the handmadeology team you will get lots of inspiration and guidance!
    best to you
    love
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this post! Love it and welcome to the world of blogging :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally relate to your entire first paragraph of this post.And again with the third paragraph, although I have yet to give in and make a twitter, or tweet, or whatever the kids are calling it. Anyway, I found your blog through your etsy profile (after you favorited one of the items in my shop). I ended up actually visiting your blog because of your comment in your etsy profile about it "blowing up" (which I thought was funny when I read it, but after seeing the blog, I think it's hilarious. Well played!) So here I am writing the longest comment of my life which was intended merely to congratulate you because you officially have your third follower, but only because I want you to follow my blog in return (JK) I kid, I kid...but seriously, you should(http://littlegemsbyjax.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete