Saturday, February 26, 2011

HUGE dress score tonight!

Hey you three and hey creepy stalker guy lurking in the bowels of blogspot.com. I am a freaking genius and an amazing vintage-dress-picker-outer. I scored over 40 dresses tonight and I CANNOT WAIT to take photos in them and post them on my Etsy shop! I found some ah-mazing ones from the 50's and 60's and I EVEN found an Estée Lauder dress!!! Who knew that a fabulous artisan of fine cosmetics once made clothing?! I thought I knew a lot about vintage, but I had no clue they once were dialed into the fashion market.

Keep an eye out to see the new dresses! Hopefully a good portion of them will be live on the site tomorrow evening.  Each dress takes about 20-25 minutes to put on and shoot, so tomorrow is gonna be a long day!

Stay Glamorous!

Rachel DeSantis

4 comments:

  1. What a great score, you must be ready to be peeled off the ceiling! Your newest follower from EBT, welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like an awesome dress score. Can' wait to see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey

    Cool new shop and blog - love vintage dresses!

    Following you through the EBT discussion - swing by our blog : )

    http://sisterbatik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! Where do you go for your finds? Thrift stores and estate sales? I am just curious about where 40 dresses would all come from!

    PS thank you for your comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete