Monday, April 18, 2011

Featuring: Jewelry By Jaynemarie

I am happy to introduce you to Jaynemarie Crawford of Jewelry by Jaynemarie! She hand creates truly beautiful pieces of jewelry from necklaces to earrings and other various accessories. She's what I like to call a "professional" artist as she's taken courses at local stores and jewelry schools and is continually working to improve her knowledge of jewelry design and construction. A lot of jewelry in Etsy is beautifully handmade by people who are naturally talented; however, Jaynemarie's taste and tailoring of each individual piece really stands out in my eyes.

Handmade Black Agate Flower Necklace / $110.00
Jaynemarie started making jewelry when her daughters were small. She would make their clothes and, of course, accessories. She found out that she really enjoy designing and making jewelry. So, of course, she started making jewelry for herself. She always received many compliments and questions about her jewelry and because of that she decided to design and make jewelry for sale.


I really feel a passion for the craft when I look at some of her designs. Every design is so deliberate and well thought out. You really can tell that she loves jewelry - the sparkle of gemstones, the luster of fine pearls, the shapes and textures of silver and gold chains - and she uses this love to create jewelry that she hopes everyone will treasure just as much as she does.

Check her out on Etsy:

Stay Glamorous!
Rachel DeSantis

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for featuring me. To keep up with me, my blog is www.jewelrybyjaynemarie.blogspot.com
    Become a fan on my facebook page.
    and don't forget to see all my jewelry at my Etsy shop www.JewelryByJaynemarie.etsy.com
    My Twitter tag is JewlryJaynmarie

    ReplyDelete